many people are thinking right now is this question? yeah it is.
we do talk many peoples in our life but we don’t connect to them. we don’t feel the bond with them. we just talk….like hey! I am this….how are you? ….nice to meet you…and say bye…. our conversation finished.
I asked you one question. please be honest with your answer.
when you talked to her/him, you felt any connections with that person?
I know whats your answer…!
your answer is we talked so much or we just talked about our work. we talked so gently. our conversation was really good!
but felt connection?
what type of connection? when we talked, felt good and happy! and I think that’s enough.
A few months ago, my answer was the same exactly like you but not my perspective has totally changed because of the book.
The best five tips to influence people with the help of “how to wins & influence people written by Dale Carnegie.“
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Dale carnegie was a pioneer of the development of personal business skills, self-confidence and motivational techniques. His work has touched the lives of millions of readers around the world.
So now we start here!
- People don’t like when they criticized by someone even they hate that person because they don’t get respect from them. Every people have rights to get respect. It doesn’t matter who they are? One and only thing is matter that we are humans and they are also humans. There is no right to do criticize, condemn and complain to any people because when you do these things you will get their hate from them. They don’t like to talk with you. They don’t give you respect. They hate you even they don’t like to see your face. So first and most important rule is “Don’t criticize, condemn and complain.”
2. When you talk with someone give them honest appreciation what they are doing at work or in a their real life. people liked that person and he/she also feel connection with you. They’ll give respect to you. Dr. Dewey said that “the deepest urge in human nature is the desire to important.” So give them “honest and sincere appreciation.” They will really feel important.
3. Harry A. Overstreet on his book Influencing Human Behavior said: ‘Action springs out of what we fundamentally desire… and the best piece of advice which in the home, in the school, in politics, is: First arouse in the other person eager want. He who can do this has the whole world with him. He who cannot walks a lonely way.
Henry ford said that ‘It lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.’
looking at the other person’s point of view and arousing in him an eager want for something is not to be construed as manipulating that person so that he will do something that is only for your benefit and his detriment. So the third and most important rule is “Arouse in the other person eager want.”
4. The forth one is “become genuinely interested in other person.” by using this rule you can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other person interested in you.
5. Who one is attract you? ever you think about that?
I’ll give you answer and the answer is ‘A face with smile.’ A simple way to make a good first impression.
But If you don’t feel like smiling? Then what? Two things. First, force yourself to smile. If you are alone, force yourself to whistle or hum a tune or sing. Act as if you were already happy, and that will tend to make you happy. Here is the way the psychologist and philosopher William James put it:
‘Action seems to follow feeling, but really action and feeling go together; and by regulating the action, which is under the more direct control of the will, we can indirectly regulate the feeling, which is not.
‘Thus the sovereign voluntary path to cheerfulness, if our cheerfulness be lost, is to sit up cheerfully and to act and speak as if cheerfulness were already there….’
So with the help of these influences ideas you will create your life so much easier. I hope this will help you.
Stay Safe, Stay Happy!